Mindset is something I never really thought about until I was in business. I didn’t really know that you could change your thoughts consciously. That’s why episode 39 of the Product Powerhouse Podcast is about the mindset shifts that have helped me grow my business to six figures!
In this episode of the Product Powerhouse Podcast, I’m sharing the importance of constantly working to improve your mindset and the actionable steps you can take to
Join Product Powerhouse The Club to Grow and scale your online shop with the support of a community that understands what it’s like running a product-based business. Product Powerhouse™ The Club was created for shop owners just like you, who are searching for direction, support, and community to help grow your shop.
Some of the talking points I go over in this episode include:
- There’s no secret to being successful. You already have what it takes.
- We’ve internalized that people that have more money than us are somehow better than us and that leads to us spending a lot of time and energy hurting ourselves trying to attain a goal that we may not even want.
- These are the three mindset shifts I’ve made:
- Hiring help is supporting other businesswomen.
- I already have what it takes to be successful.
- My success and my worth are not equal to the amount of money my business generates.
I’m not all about that 6 figure hustle. I don’t believe you have to make 6 figures to be successful. Every person and business is different.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on growing your product shop and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH ERIN ALEXANDER:
BOOKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
SEO for your e-commerce shop doesn't have to be overwhelming!
Here are five quick and easy ways to improve your store. You don’t have to be tech savvy. You don’t have understand keywords (much).
Seriously, no previous knowledge required!