It’s easy to get sucked into the idea that if a product isn’t selling then we have to scrap that idea and start over or even add more products to our shop, but that’s not always the right answer. Episode 38 of the Product Powerhouse Podcast is about creating a valuable product for your customers!
In this episode of the Product Powerhouse Podcast, Grace Hayden and I are sharing the importance of being known for one thing and actionable steps you can take right now to narrow in on your niche.
Join Product Powerhouse The Club to Grow and scale your online shop with the support of a community that understands what it’s like running a product-based business. Product Powerhouse™ The Club was created for shop owners just like you, who are searching for direction, support, and community to help grow your shop.
Some of the talking points Grace and I go over in this episode include:
- How Grace runs her Shopify stores and her philosophy that has lead to her success
- The power in simplifying your processes so you can serve your defined audience
- Grace shares the does when working with her clients so they can organically grow their audience and truly attract those raving fans
- How to navigate your messaging and create a product and a business that solves a problem for your customers
- The importance of finding a name you can own and protect with a Trademark
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on growing your product shop and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH GRACE HAYDEN:
CONNECT WITH ERIN ALEXANDER:
SEO for your e-commerce shop doesn't have to be overwhelming!
Here are five quick and easy ways to improve your store. You don’t have to be tech savvy. You don’t have understand keywords (much).
Seriously, no previous knowledge required!