Small businesses are on a completely different playing field than large corporations. While there are a lot of things that won’t work for us to mimic, there are even more unique opportunities to leverage. That’s why episode 58 of the Product Powerhouse Podcast is about the foundations to growing your small business!
In this episode of the Product Powerhouse Podcast, Deirdre Tshien shares the importance of building relationships with your customers and actionable steps you can take right now to get your name in front of other audiences.
Some of the talking points Deirdre and I go over in this episode include:
- Deirdre’s story of refusing to give up after failing her own business and transitioning into an ecommerce business space.
- Turning failures into opportunities to help others succeed.
- Breaking down the live conversion method to build your celebrity and get people buying from you.
- The traffic pyramid and how you can leverage each level in your business.
- Tips to get your business in front of the eyes of different audiences.
As a small business, the relationship that you build with your customers is sometimes so much more important than the product you are selling. So be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on growing your product shop and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH DEIRDRE TSHIEN:
CONNECT WITH ERIN ALEXANDER:
This blog post contains affiliate links.
SEO for your e-commerce shop doesn't have to be overwhelming!
Here are five quick and easy ways to improve your store. You don’t have to be tech savvy. You don’t have understand keywords (much).
Seriously, no previous knowledge required!