After losing money on launches before, Emily created a launch blueprint. The first launch she did with that blueprint, she made $1,500 and every launch she has done since then has generated more and more income every single time. That’s why episode 44 of the Product Powerhouse Podcast is about how to be strategic when launching your product-based business!
In this episode of the Product Powerhouse Podcast, my guest Emily Kurth is sharing the importance of setting yourself up for a successful launch and actionable steps you can take right now to plan and prepare for your own launch.
Join Product Powerhouse The Club to Grow and scale your online shop with the support of a community that understands what it’s like running a product-based business. Product Powerhouse™ The Club was created for shop owners just like you, who are searching for direction, support, and community to help grow your shop.
Some of the talking points Emily Kurth and I go over in this episode include:
- How to launch your business successfully the first time- Emily shares her launch blueprint for success and her trial and error process to get her to where she is today.
- Breaking down launching a collection, why this scares some people, and why it shouldn’t.
- The importance of planning in advance- tips and tricks to get you ready to launch.
- Reducing the number of clicks your customer has to take to get them where they need to go on any site you operate.
- Supporting other business owners- you can still get ahead without stepping on others along the way.
So many of us business owners have learned these techniques and things we’re supposed to be doing and sometimes they just don’t fit into who we are. There are 100 ways to do business, so if one doesn’t feel aligned with who you are, simply don’t do it. Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on growing your product shop and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH EMILY KURTH :
CONNECT WITH ERIN ALEXANDER:
SEO for your e-commerce shop doesn't have to be overwhelming!
Here are five quick and easy ways to improve your store. You don’t have to be tech savvy. You don’t have understand keywords (much).
Seriously, no previous knowledge required!