Today, on the podcast, we have a special guest, Megan Stanczak. Megan is an Amazon strategy, listing optimization expert. She’s the owner of Stanczak Retail Consulting. She is dedicated to helping product-based brands achieve steady and sustainable growth as Amazon sellers.
Megan has also written a really great guest blog post for us recently, Weighing the Positives and Negatives of Adding Amazon as a Sales Platform. She knows a ton about Amazon and how to leverage your brand using the sales giant.
In this episode, we talk about…
- How Megan got into the Amazon optimization business
- What types of businesses are going to be successful selling on Amazon
- Shopping habits of Amazon shoppers
- What you need to do before you start selling on Amazon
- The types of difference between an individual seller account and a professional seller account
- Using customers reviews and feedback to improve your Amazon listings
Connect with Megan
Website: Stanczak Retail Consulting
Subscribe to her e-mail newsletter for more information.
Photos by Traci Elaine Photography.
SEO for your e-commerce shop doesn't have to be overwhelming!
Here are five quick and easy ways to improve your store. You don’t have to be tech savvy. You don’t have understand keywords (much).
Seriously, no previous knowledge required!