By treating your rebrand the same as a product or collection launch, you can create immediate excitement around your long term ROI. That’s why episode 53 of the Product Powerhouse Podcast is about building buzz around your rebrand/ relaunch!
In this episode of the Product Powerhouse Podcast, I’m sharing the importance of building up buzz prior to your launch date and actionable steps you can take right now to get your customers excited and on board to participate in your launch.
Some of the talking points I go over in this episode include:
- Navigating downtime while your site is under construction.
- What is a soft launch and why it might be a good idea for your business.
- Directing the dialogue so customers can easily see why this launch would benefit them and their shopping experience.
- Some of my favorite content ideas to get the word out there and build the buzz around your launch.
- Jumping over your mindset hurdles to build traction.
Don’t be scared to spread the word to anyone and everyone you know. You have put a lot of hard work into this launch so make it count. Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on growing your product shop and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH ERIN ALEXANDER:
This blog post contains affiliate links.
SEO for your e-commerce shop doesn't have to be overwhelming!
Here are five quick and easy ways to improve your store. You don’t have to be tech savvy. You don’t have understand keywords (much).
Seriously, no previous knowledge required!